UNIQUE MEDICAL IDENTITY CARD
Website Address : https://umid.digitalir.in/web/
Registration On UMID Portal by Pensioners & Family Pensioners
of HEADQUARTER Unit of N. F. Railway
All Pensioners and Family Pensioners under Headquarter Unit of N. F. Railway are requested to register on UMID portal for generation of their UMID Card for availing medical facilities in Railway Hospitals. You are requested to first register yourself on UMID Portal by visiting the UMID portal (https://umid.digitalir.in/web/ ). Then, submit your UMID applications with all the requisite documents as prescribed.
Common Documents required for all:
- Photograph of Pensioner & all the Dependants
- Signature of Pensioner
- Old Medical ID card of Pensioner
- ID proof of all individual Dependants.
- As on date, there are total 12354 nos. of Pensioners including Family Pensioners (approx.) under Headquarter Unit of N. F. Railway.
- Out of 12354 nos., 4190 nos. have already registered on UMID Portal.
- 8164 nos. of Pensioners & Family Pensioners have not yet registered.
- 408 nos. of Pensioners & Family Pensioners have registered on UMID portal but not yet submitted their UMID applications.
- As on date, UMID Cards have been generated for total 3101 nos. of Pensioners and Family Pensioners of HQ Unit.
Please check your name and PPO No. from the list given below who has not not yet registered, who has not yet submitted UMID applications and whose UMID Cards have been generated :-
- Not Yet Registered : PDF file, Excel File
- Registered but not yet submitted Application : PDF File, Excel File
- UMID Cards Generated : PDF File, Excel File
Pensioners/Family Pensioners whose UMID Cards have been generated are requested to collect their Printed UMID Cards from the office of PCPO's Office (Stores Section).
Contact Form for any Assistance :
For any assistance in UMID registration, Pensioners/Family Pensioners can submit their query in the contact form. Link of Contact form given below :